As we continue preparations for our F2F meeting in Washington, I wanted to update all the S&I Framework volunteers on current progress as we get closer to our meetings on June 14-15.
Some key things for volunteers to review prior to the meeting:
- Everyone should have already received a Save the Date email reminder, which outlines key facts for our meeting and gets the meeting dates locked into your calendar.
- For those who are planning to attend the meetings in-person, we would ask that you register with us here by Wednesday, May 25th.
- We have prepared a list of local hotel and dining options for those who will be traveling to Washington DC. You can access these options here.
- For any questions you may have, we have created a list of Frequently Asked Questions, and you can also contact your event coordinators, Kathryn Calderone and Meredith Lewis.
- We are currently working with the WG leads to establish the agenda for the WG sessions. The plan is to have both WG breakout sessions and joint WG meetings scheduled on the agenda by June 1. Our agendas are coming together based on current workgroup progress and will be finalized before the meeting so that the focus of our the breakout sessions is around finalizing group consensus and mapping out next steps.
As always, with any questions you may have, we are here and able to answer you.